Registering with BookYourSite enables us to re-use your contact information each time you reserve a site with our booking system. Information like your address, membership information (eg. CAA/AAA), and your preferences for park amenities can be saved. In addition, after registering with BookYourSite you have the option of recieving promotional information from the parks about upcoming specials and events.
Note: Meeting Facilities and golf carts must be booked by telephone.
* Two-night minimum RV and tent sites on weekends, Two-night minimum for cabins every day. For
non-holiday/special event periods, cancellations for RV/tent sites require notification 8 days
or more prior to arrival date, cabins require notification 15 days or more prior to arrival date
to receive a refund less a $20 cancellation fee. Shorter notification results in forfeiture of
* Three-night minimum reservation and payment in full at time of reservation required for the
following dates in 2018: March 16-25, May 25-28, June 29-July 8, August 31-Sept 3, Oct 18-21. Two night
minimum reservation and payment in full for Oct 5-7, Oct 12-14 and Oct 26-28. Cancellations for all sites
require notification 30 days or more prior to arrival date to receive a refund less a $20
cancellation fee for these dates. Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival forfeits entire
* All cabins are non-smoking.
* No pets are allowed in cabins except where designated. Request a pet friendly cabin if you
are bringing pets. A fee of $25 per pet with a maximum of 2 pets is charged in cabins where they
are permitted. A penalty of $300, and removal of the pet, imposed on pets brought to non-pet
* No pets are allowed in tents.
* Call and ask how to guarantee a specific site (if available), rent linen or rent a golf cart.
* Visitors to your campsite or cabin must be registered at the office and pay a $5 per person day use fee.